Monday, January 23, 2012

My Valentine Story-Giving My Heart to God by Crystal Bowman * A Review


ABOUT MY VALENTINE STORY
Valentines are fun to make and give. They tell people we love them. Who loves all of us? God, of course. 'How can I give God my heart? Loving him is where I'll start.' Through imaginative and innovative product, Zonderkidz is feeding young souls.

Reading level: Ages 2 and up
Board book: 14 pages
Publisher: Zonderkidz (December 12, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0310711630
ISBN-13: 978-0310711636
Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.6 x 0.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces


ABOUT CRYSTAL BOWMAN
Crystal Bowman is a best selling author of more than 60 books for kids as well as 3 books for women. She also writes magazine articles and lyrics for children's piano music. She wrote her first poem when she was in the 4th grade. Her teacher told her she would be a poet someday. Her first book of poetry, CRACKS IN THE SIDEWALK, was published in 1993. It has been republished several times and is still in print. She also speaks at schools, churches, and writers' conferences. For more information on Crystal, you can visit her website at www.crystalbowman.com


ABOUT CLAUDINE GEVRY
You can find Claudine diving the oceans with Technicolor fish, camel riding in the Sahara, trekking in a jungle populated with wild monkeys, or exploring the African savanna in search of huge elephants. Although adventurous, she sometimes gets scared when coming upon a giant spider or other scary beasts. At that time she heads back to the comfort of her studio, where she draws all the wonderful things she saw and dreams of her next visit to faraway lands.




MY REVIEW
  I’m so in love with the books written by Crystal Bowman and illustrated by Claudine Gevry. I just love the words, pictures, brilliant colors and the fantastic over-size books.  Since they are board books and are cut in certain shapes they are wonderful, but that’s not the most magnificent thing about this book. What I like most is the way they tell children about the love of the Lord and all of the things the Lord can do for them.
  Here is a quote for Zonderkidz that I love “Through imaginative and innovative products, Zonderkidz is feeding young souls.”
  The whole theme of this book is love for family, friends, things we have, but mostly it tells us of the love God has for us. Also how we can give our hearts to God.
  My Valentine Story talks about loving, sharing, praying, singing, praising and giving to others.
 This is a book that comes highly recommended by me. It is just perfect for your child, grandchild, friend or just for that special child down the street. I think it is a perfect Valentine gift.

Order from Amazon

Thank you to Zonderkidz for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: