Thursday, January 5, 2012

FREE EBOOK-The Attic in My Yard by Birgit Horvath-Muck


GREETINGS FRIENDS!
 I have an Ebook for one of you.  The Attic in My Yard by Birgit Horvath-Muck
Here is the link of the book that I reviewed if you would like to see what I thought of it.

http://thelifeandtimesofwanda.blogspot.com/2011/12/attic-in-my-yard-ebook-by-birgit.html


Leave a comment with your name and email address. You will not be entered unless you leave a comment AND your email address.

Here are the ways to get extra entries:
~Be or become a follower  +1
~Be or become an email subscriber +1
~Be or become a networked blog follower +1
ebook giveaway
Contest is only open to everyone and void where prohibited. Chances of winning are based on the number of entries and winner is draw from a non-biased third party- Random.org.  ENTRY DEADLINE  January 20, 2012




10 comments:

Cindy said...

Would love to win this ebook.
Everyone should have dreams.
Thank you for the giveaway.
I'm a GFC follower - Cindy Macbeth
cindymacbeth at gmail dot com

karenk said...

thanks for the chance to read this novel :)

i'm a follower, too!

karenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com

rubynreba said...

I received a kindle for Christmas and would love to read this book. Thanks!
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

rubynreba said...

email subscriber
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

rubynreba said...

GFC Follower
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Molly said...

I'd love to win! It sounds great!

molly(at)reviewsbymolly(dot)com

Molly said...

GFC Follwer +1
Molly(at)reviewsbymolly(dot)com

Molly said...

NetworkedBlog Follower +1
Molly(at)reviewsbymolly(dot)com

Molly said...

email subscriber +1
Molly(at)reviewsbymolly(dot)com

Linda Kish said...

I would love to win a copy of this book.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com