Saturday, December 1, 2012

Deadly Image by Tamelia Tumlin*A Review


ABOUT DEADLY IMAGE
Gone without a trace ...

Lexi Yates knows she hasn’t harmed her three-year old daughter, yet the Louisiana town of Gator Bayou seems to think she’s guilty. With her daughter missing, the evidence stacking up against her and her faith in God tested to the limit, Lexi must find a way to convince FBI agent Ace Valdez she’s innocent before she becomes the next target.

Ace Valdez doesn’t trust easily, and he certainly knows better than to fall for a case, yet there’s something about the widowed mother that makes him want to believe she’s innocent, but evidence doesn’t lie. Or does it?

Long Novella - about 36,000 words

File Size: 282 KB
Print Length: 113 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Steel Magnolia Press (July 6, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B008IJ5FPA

ABOUT Tamelia Tumlin
Juggling motherhood, teaching and writing as a single mom is a challenge to say the least., but I still find time to squeeze in a bit of "me" time  which includes traveling.
However, writing is my passion.
When I get ready to start a novel the possibilities are endless and the excitement insurmountable.

http://www.tameliatumlin.com/

MY REVIEW
 Just wanted to say this first, I love Tamelia’s faith-based books, but don’t care for the others.
Saying that I want to say her faith-based books are the best.
  From the very first line to the ending line of Deadly Image I was very spell bound and intrigued. This is just a super, fantastic book. I could have read it in one day, but started late so had to put it down to sleep, but couldn’t wait to finish it.
  Deadly Image is a kindle book, but I got it on Adobe Digital Edition on my computer. I ONLY complaint I have with this book is the print on my computer was smaller than I like, but I’m sure the Kindle version would be much better.
  I like how Lexi and Ace get along. At first it was blaming each other for the loss of Lexi’s little girl. Lexi was blamed for kidnapping her own daughter and Lexi blamed Ace the FBI investigator for not doing more to help find her.
  I was quite captivated and intrigued with each turn of events and couldn’t believe how it all came to an end. I really, really love Deadly Image for the fast-paced, suspense and romantic story plot. A book that gets a five-star and wishing I could give it more. Tamelia Tumlin is a first time author for me and will enjoy reading more of her inspirational intrigue books. Highly recommend!!!!

Order from Amazon

Thank you to the  Author/Publicist  for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

1 comment:

Shonda said...

I like books like this too! Good review.