Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Killer Among Us by Lynette Eason

A Killer Among Us (ISBN: 978-08007-3371-1, $14.99, May 2011)
is the latest thriller in the Women of Justice series from author Lynette Eason. In the conclusion of this series, A Killer Among Us is full of the heart-stopping suspense and gritty realism that fans of television shows like NCIS or CSI enjoy. Eason brings to life the lives of a negotiator and a detective hunting down a killer in the streets of Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Kit Kenyon is a first-rate hostage negotiator. Noah Lambert is a good detective with excellent instincts. The new partners have hardly had time to get used to each other when they are thrown into this grisly murder case. As evidence mounts and more victims are found, Kit and Noah realize they are on the hunt for a serial killer. The problem is he's hunting one of them...but which one?
The pace never slows in A Killer Among Us as the story offers up clever plot twists, and hint of romance. Readers will be on the edge of their seats as this page-turning suspense keeps readers up late trying to discover who the killer is--and whether Kit and Noah will live to tell about it.


Lynette Eason is the author of Too Close to Home, Don't Look Back, and thirteen other romantic suspense novels. She is a member of American Fiction Christian Writers and Romance Writers of America. A homeschooling mother, she has a master's degree in education from Converse College. She lives in South Carolina.


“Available May 2011 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”




MY REVIEW
This is the third book that I’ve read of Lynette Eason and I must say this one is my favorite. A Killer Among Us is so well written that I couldn’t figure out who the serial killer was. Usually I try to always figure out the killers, but was surprised this time. A Killer Among Us is the third book in the Women of Justice series, which is a fantastic series.
Kit is a hostage negotiator and Noah is a very good detective and they become partners. Both of them have things in their past concerning their families that have bothered them and made life hard. Noah is a Christian who is strong in his faith. Kit grew up with God in the home, but because of things that have recently happened she doesn’t want anything to do with God.
You would be very interested to find out how this all works out in the book, I know I was.
I like the way the three sisters in this book get along and have such great love for each other, even though they have only known each other for a short time. That last sentence is enough to get you interested in A Killer Among Us, I know I would have to find out what it means.
A Killer Among Us has compelling characters, with adrenaline rushing, suspenseful twists and turns. This is a book you would love to read in one sitting and want the book to go on forever.
I highly recommend A Killer Among Us for all of you people who love face-paced, tense books.



Order from Revell

Order from Amazon

I received my free copy from Donna Hausler from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group for my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: