Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Can Read Made By God Polar Pals * A Review


Polar Pals
Level 2

Series: I Can Read! / Made By God


Did you know ... A polar bear's favorite food is seal? That the emperor penguin is the largest penguin in the world? Read more about some very chilly creatures found in the coldest parts of God's world.
These exciting photos and facts show children the wonders of God’s creation. Includes simple text perfect for level two readers. Parents, Home school families, and classroom teachers alike will love the fact-filled books in this series.


Reading level: Ages 4-8
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Zonderkidz (July 22, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0310721881
ISBN-13: 978-0310721888
Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.8 x 0.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces



MY REVIEW
  These I Can Read books are just fabulous. I remember when my children went to school they would bring these kind of books home, but the ones from school didn’t mention God as the Creator.
This book is called Made By God-Polar Pals. It has four chapters called Emperor Penguin, Arctic Tern, Polar Bear and Arctic Fox. Besides helping your child to learn to read it gives so many facts about each animal, some even I didn’t know.
   Like the Arctic Tern flies from their summer home to their winter home which is 21,750 miles, that is almost the circumference of the earth and the Polar Bear doesn’t drink water.
 These I Can Read books are very good for ages four through eight, but is helpful if your child is having trouble learning how to read.
 Also the pictures are very big and colorful. They are very interesting besides.
  In the series of Made by God here are the other titles. I’m going to be reviewing some of those also.
Barnyard Critters
Forest Friends
Jungle Beasts
Curious Creatures Down Under
Rainforest Friends
Sea Creatures
Our Feathered Friends
Big Bugs, Little Bugs
Poisonous, Smelly and Amazing Plants
Spiders, Snakes, Bees, and Bats
Cats, Dogs, Hamsters, and Horses
I like everything about these books, but the best thing is it talks about God and how He made the animals.
  These books are really good for any parent/grandparent, but also would be great for a home school family and Christian schools. So I highly recommend this book.



Order from Zondervan



Order from Amazon



Thank you to Zonderkidz for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255



No comments: